0

Hide My Drives 3.3 Full Version+Serial+Crack+Activator

  • Unknown
  • type='html'>Hide My Drives 3.3 Full version with serial crack
    Hide My Drives allows user to prevent any of your Windows PC drives from coming into harm. They all can be protected and hidden: USB, network, floppy, DVD, CD, and local drives. Access to this utility can be protected by password. There is a feature included that allows you to disable the autorun feature for any of your drive or for a group of drives at once.

    How To Register Hide My Drives
    1. Install Hide My Drives
    2. Now Exit Hide My Drives
    3. Run Activator.
    4. All Done.
    5. Now your Hide My Drives is Activated Full Version.
    6. Enjoy.
    Note: if activator does't work then copy "disklock" from Crack folder.
    Now past it to C:\Program Files\Hide My Drives

     Software Overview

    Software Name:
    Hide My Drives
    Software Version:
    3.3
    Supported Systems:
    Windows 95/NT/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/7
    License Type:
    Full Version
    Category:
    Security
    Size:
    1.10 MB
    Activation Key/Crack/Patch:
    Activator
      

    0 Responses to “Hide My Drives 3.3 Full Version+Serial+Crack+Activator”


    *Important - If you want to be informed of any replies to your comment, check the "Subscribe By Email" before submitting. Please Do Not Spam

    Post a Comment